Executive Edge: Understanding Innovation for Sustained Growth
A Complimentary Virtual Workshop
Innovation is a culture and leadership imperative. “Modern companies must create the conditions for continuous innovation – both linear and disruptive – to occur in the face of uncertainty”, according to Steve Ramseur, former Chief Innovation Officer with JLL and market executive. To keep up or speed past your competitors, innovation is a must in this business climate. The Executive’s role is to drive the innovation in order to scale the impact beyond themselves. With this growth mindset, it takes courage, humility, and discipline.
Join us for our May Executive Edge workshop with Steve Ramseur in a robust conversation format. Steve will share with you valuable information that will help leaders and executives have an innovative mindset and that is just the beginning with Steve. He has a track record in real estate development, mergers and acquisitions, and is recognized for creating a culture of where you love your employees, resulting in double-digit growth.
Register using this QR Code or click the green button on the right:
- President of Stephen A Ramseur Consulting LLC where he coaches clients in linear and disruptive innovation.
- A global executive, building facilities in five continents.
- Executive Professor, Finance, Master of Real Estate Program, Texas A&M University’s Mays Business School. Steve teaches ‘Innovation and Technology in Commercial Real Estate.’ He developed this class because of the disruption and opportunities leaders face within commercial real estate, the world’s largest asset class.
- Built and grew innovation capabilities and championed innovation as Chief Innovation Officer JLL (formerly Staubach as Executive Vice President and President Occupier Services.
- As Executive Vice President, Cushman & Wakefield, led the eastern region’s valuation and consulting business and worked with the firm’s most prominent clients including Nokia, AT&T, Citigroup and USAA.
- Master’s Degree from Texas A&M in Land Economics and Real Estate as well as a Bachelor’s Degree from Texas State University in City/Urban, Community Planning and a Master’s Degree in Biblical and Theological Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Co-Author of Flight to Quality, Retaining Talent in the Great Resignation – Tierra Grande Magazine, Texas Real Estate Research Center and Addressing the Burnout, Loneliness, and Indifference Associated with Remote Work – Harvard Business Review
Non-Profit for May: SALife Academy