About Greene and Associates, Inc.
An Organizational Resilience Company
Leading with a local presence while serving a global community
Greene and Associates, Inc. is an organizational resilience company and partner with Career Partners International, comprising more than 200 offices in over 45 countries. Founded in 1996 by Barbara A. F. Greene, International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach, as a sole practitioner, the company has grown through referrals and now draws upon a diverse group of professionals locally and globally to serve its clients.
The company's entrepreneurial approach encourages clients—which include small businesses, universities, and Fortune 50 companies—to become partners in the success of their projects. Greene and Associates, Inc. is recognized for its customization of services, flexible approach, and client-centered focus. Multicultural and multilingual leaders with advanced degrees, numerous certifications, and a variety of skills and experience make up the diverse group of coaches and consultants.
Greene and Associates, Inc. holds a membership with the Greater San Antonio Chamber Commerce, North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, and National Diversity Council as well as other professional community organizations.
Certifications as Woman-Owned Business
- South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA)
- State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB), Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Women's Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA)
To build lifetime relationships through partnering with client organizations to provide high-quality, customized organizational resilience services focused on human capital.
To be recognized as a world-class provider of organizational resilience services that include talent management solutions.
Greene and Associates, Inc.’s guiding principles are as follows:
- Commit fully to building lifelong relationships
- Collaborate with our clients, team members, partners, and service providers to achieve the greatest success
- Customize our approach to each client’s needs
The following Values are core to our success, and all Greene and Associates, Inc. team members are expected to demonstrate the behaviors that display our commitment to these Values on a daily basis.
- We demonstrate accountability to our clients, participants, and colleagues through our commitment to high-touch, high-quality service.
- We are responsive and respectful in all our interactions, both internally and externally. We can be relied upon to get results.
- We value our clients’, participants’, and fellow team members’ time, so we show up on time for scheduled meetings and we meet deadlines.
- We solicit feedback on an ongoing basis to ensure we are meeting our clients’ and participants’ needs.
- We are positioned to respond quickly to our clients’ needs and are willing and able to be flexible in response to changing situations.
- We keep each other informed in order to avoid delays or communication gaps in responses to clients or participants.
- We continuously work together to improve our processes to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible.
- We use creative, intentional methods and processes to stay closely connected with each other as we perform our separate responsibilities.
- We operate seamlessly as a team despite physical location.
- We recognize that each of us represents ourselves and Greene and Associates, Inc. in every interaction with a client or prospective client. We are one team, and we are each responsible for our individual contributions to our overall success as a company.
- We appreciate and recognize each other on a regular basis.
- We maintain strict guidelines regarding the confidentiality of our clients’ and participants’ information.
- We value and appreciate each other’s differences.
- We cooperate with one another and resolve any differences that may arise among us promptly and professionally.
- We avoid gossiping or spreading rumors about each other or our clients.
- We strive to always do the right thing, legally, ethically, and morally.
Alpha Building Corporation
City of San Antonio
Clear Channel Worldwide
Concord Oil Company
Edwards Aquifer Authority
HCA Shared Services
Hill Country Bakery
Hill Country Memorial Hospital
JP Morgan Chase
Leonard Holding Company
Marathon Petroleum Corporation
San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau
San Antonio River Authority
San Antonio Tourism Council
San Antonio Youth Centers
SeaWorld San Antonio
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
University Health System
University of Texas
World Savings Association