Executive Edge: Branding Yourself as an Executive
Brand Strategist & Executive Leadership Coach Tanika Vital-Pringle will engage in a robust conversation with Barbara A. F. Greene on developing your personal brand. This Q&A will provide straight talk on how leaders and teams can strengthen communication skills and engagement, become more emotionally intelligent, and attract new opportunities. Participants will walk away with the knowledge of how to use the WHY Brand Framework to lead in their zone of genius and channel their inner strengths as a way to build one’s personal brand.
Learn how to create a disruptive personal brand presence that:
- Reduces ‘quiet quitting’ and ‘quiet firing’ in the workplace
- Better navigates your blind spots
- Embraces greater confidence, empowerment and success
- Operates with purpose and passion
- Builds and grows tribes with excellence
Tanika Vital-Pringle, Global MBA
- Founder, Executive Coach and Chief Brand Strategist, Brand Rebirth, a boutique leadership development and brand strategy agency
- Femmepreneur living her purpose of “helping individuals and companies boldly unleash authenticity so that they can thrive” through Executive Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Training & Development and Keynote Speaking
- Proud Member of GHWCC since 2019
- Semi-polyglot – traveled to over 40 countries, keynoted to an audience of 800+ in Mexico City; speaks English, Spanish and some Brazilian Portuguese along with the psychological languages of WHY and Gallup Clifton Strengths both of which she has professional coaching certifications
- Has a WHY Operating System of Challenge/Think Differently | Better Way | Contribute
- Honored by both the 18th Congressional District of Texas and the Mayor of the City of Houston for empowering women globally to become more knowledgeable about their brand strategy and serving as a speaker and panelist for the Women’s Empowerment Seminar: “Building Pathways to Success”
- Personally coached and trained over 1,000 throughout 20+ year career and reached millions through digital media
- Wall Street Alumna (started career at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as an AVP, spent 15 years in the Energy Sector at Royal Dutch Shell and Tenaris, former Adjunct Lecturer at University of Houston and more!
- Received “Best B2B Marketing Campaign Award” for internal and external campaign to launch billion $$$ brand at Royal Dutch Shell
- Holds Executive Education Certificate in Brand Leadership: Strategy, Management and Performance from Columbia University, the Global MBA in Brand Management from Thunderbird, The Global School of Management and the B.B.A. in International Business & Finance (B.B.A.) from Howard University.
- Passionate about family life, motherhood, travel and authenticity development in her faith-based community
This month’s program honors: WorkFaith, Providing Faith-Based Training and Coaching for Anyone Who Desires Long-term Employment